For many organisations their website is their brand and reputation, and they rely on their Internet presence to help them communicate with others. Unfortunately, Criminals are focusing more on the Internet as a major channel for Cybercrime through means such as extortion, using your system as a mule to attack others, or to serve malicious/inappropriate content to aid in masking their identity.
Our Web Security Service consists of a number of key focus areas, which include:
Helping Prevent Harmful Attacks form Impacting you-
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation Content
Acceleration through a Content Delivery Network (CDN) – accelerating the performance of the content served from your website by caching content in over 150 data centres globally – making your website load faster.
Domain Name System (DNS) plays a vital part in nearly all Internet communications and is often overlooked – we can help secure your DNS using DNSSEC, to help ensure your customers are not sent somewhere else.
We provide resilient and robust Anycast DNS hosting ensuring you’re online and working Website application firewall management and Virtual Patching – in combination with our Cyber Network Defence (CND) team and integration with your change management processes – preventing unauthorised changes and preventing attacks from reaching your system.
System hardening reviews with exposure limitation – e.g. website administrative sections for updates Internet facing vulnerability scans – to discover potential application and server weaknesses Internet facing weekly malicious code scans
We offer a Remote Live Forensics capability from our Cyber Network Defence (CND) Team to monitor your Internet facing servers for unusual behaviour .
• Configuration Management
• File integrity monitoring
• Website Application – the systems that run your environment:
• End-to-End Security Architecture reviews including the supply chain from developer through to production system.
• Detect and Report-on unauthorised changes – linking in with any service management system that you may have – enabling the identification of a potential insider threat
• Website systems – that may exchange information with your website and/or data systems
• Malicious software scanning – we utilise a number of highly sophisticated mechanisms of spotting suspicious behaviour occurring from your website:
• Artificial-Intelligence analysis of website activity
• Ability to proactively block or redirect known ‘Threat Actors’
• Zero-Day proactive detection
• Website Application Code
Our Services Include
• Daily and/or Weekly website and Internet facing system security scans – to discover potential weaknesses and malicious code
• Detect and report on unauthorised changes – linking in with any service management system that you may have
• Patching and overall hardening recommendation
• Security Architecture reviews with exposure limitation/remediation
• Website supply chain – code to website security process review
• Website application code security review – identifying weaknesses or defects within the website code or website logic
• Establishment of a Secure SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) including static code analysis etc
• Guidance on Multifactor authentication implementation and exposure limitation
• Web Application Firewall implementation with processes around testing and change management
• Guidance on often overlooked security controls specifically in DNS (DNSSEC, SPF, DKIM etc), including information disclosure
• HTTP/S header hardening